Sunday, December 14, 2014

La Glorieta - At other places!

La Glorieta is the only outdoor milonga I visited while in Buenos Aires! This place had a glorious reputation at home so I had build up a big imaginary venue. The real one was quite a lot smaler . . .
If you have not been there yet; take a look!

Here I did not spot a woman leader during the milonga but on the lesson before I noticed a femail couple taking the steps!

I visited the place with a non-dancing friend so we mostly just took pictures and then walked for a late coffee and took a bus towards Congreso.



I visited the china town earlier the same week to by some things and to see the place. I always visit the local china town if possibly. China and Japan have been my long time loves since childhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A tango film about why we dance

  https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls